Filing, Backups & Spreadsheet Tips
Last week we took advantage of Dave’s river cruising in Turkey to discuss some of the best tools in our time-task management tool box in regards to hardware, programs and apps for computers and portable devices (click here to view).
As Dave continues cruising his way to Vienna, tonight we’ll continue the Getting Organized series focusing on filing, backups and spreadsheets:
- Filing: Neat Receipts (receipts and documents).
- Backups: On and off site backups. Best uses for Clouds, Photo-Bucket and Drop Box including uploading and sharing large files.
Regarding Spreadsheets we’ll be looking at creating tools for tracking and sharing:
- Property Evaluations: Quick and easy property inspection checklist with formulated return on investment projections.
- Remodeling Budgets: In depth budgeting and tracking.
- Marketing Leads: Managing response to property advertising.
- Real Estate Schedules: Information on current holdings necessary for loan applications
- Portfolios and Cash Flow: Quick and concise look at personal and/or business holdings.
Field Trip: Dave will be offering a Fresno Field Trip Wednesday June 27th. Watch here for coming updates.
PS: June 26th Dave’s speaking at the CA Center for Sustainable Energy in San Diego (click here to visit their site for details). Were also planning in offering a Fresno Field Trip during the last week of June. For more information email Rob.